Become A Modern-Day Legend
Paying homage to the glorious days of the original Vespa Sport “Sei Giorni”, built for the 1951 edition of the Sei Giorni Internazionale (6-Day International) in Varese, Italy, where the two-wheeled legend scooped 9 gold medals, this modern-day version fuses technology and a passion for travel with an authentic slice of Vespa sporting history.
No Shortage Of Technology
No technology has been left unexplored when it comes to ensuring maximum comfort, with high-tech design behind the ergonomics, safety and a host of other details. Just some of these include the riding position, integrated safety system and USB port so your phone is always charged, meaning you can travel with peace of mind on long trips.
Embrace Authentic Style
The Vespa Sei Giorni 300 beautifully harnesses the classic sporting spirit of original Vespas, with features such as the lights placed on the front mudguard, handlebar with exposed metallic tube and elegant instrument panel with an analogue speedometer on a white background.
This is a limited edition model, and they do sell out quick. The first run in racing green sold out very quick leaving customers unable to purchase. Don’t delay if you’re interested. Contact us, and secure your Sei Giorni 300 GTV, they are selling fast.
Sei Giorni 300 GTV Specifications
- 2-year warranty
- LAMS approved
- Front suspension – Single-sided swingarm with coil spring and hydraulic control
- Rear suspension – Double hydraulic shock absorber with four-position spring pre-load adjustment
- Front Wheel – Tubeless 120/70 – 12”
- Rear Wheel – Tubeless 130/70 – 12″
- Brake system – ABS 2 channels
- Front brake – Hydraulically operated 220 mm stainless steel disc – ABS
- Rear brake – Hydraulically operated 220 mm stainless steel disc – ABS
- GREY TITANIO
- Engine – HPE Supertech single cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve, electronic injection, catalytic convertor
- Engine Capacity – 278 cc
- Bore/stroke – 75/63 mm
- Max power at driveshaft – 17 kW / 23.8 hp at 8,250 rpm.
- Max torque – 26 Nm at 5,250 rpm
- Fuel system – Electronic fuel injection
- Timing System – SOHC (single overhead cam), 4 valves per cylinder
- Cooling system – Liquid
- Injection – Port injected Alfa/N type with closed loop lambda control and three-way catalytic converter
- Lubrication – Wet sump
- Starter – Electric
- Clutch – Automatic dry centrifugal clutch with vibration dampers
- Transmission – Twist-and-go CVT with torque server
- Load bearing structure – Sheet steel body with welded reinforcements
- Length 1950 mm
- Width 770 mm
- Wheelbase 1,375 mm
- Fuel capacity 8.5 (± 0.5 ) litres
Contact us today, we’ll be delighted to assist you in anyway we can!