Nippy and agile, the sporty-looking Piaggio Medley S 150 i-get delivers a massive 12.4 kW of power, making it one of the most potent in the medium high wheel segment, without compromising fuel consumption. Matt black finishing, elements in fiery red and the seat shape all make it very clear that this is indeed a sporty bike. Last, but not least, the Piaggio MIA* multi-media system comes as standard on the Medley S 150.
The power of curves
The inviting curve of the front is perfectly set off by the tapered rear to create a more dynamic yet functional look. With the fuel tank tucked under the footwell, there’s a large under seat compartment which can take two full-face helmets, a revolutionary feature in a high-wheel bike.
All the mod cons
The new totally LCD instrument cluster ensures you have everything you need at close hand, for easy, safe access. There’s more smart technology in the form of Piaggio MIA*, a standard feature with the Medley S, which connects your Smartphone via a Bluetooth helmet to the handlebar controls, allowing you to manage calls, music and voice commands without taking your eyes off the road. What’s more, it also offers Follow Me Home, Bike Finder and a seat opener function, also accessible with a touch of your fingers on your phone.
Underlining the sporty soul of the S are details such as the wave-profile discs and callipers with a touch of gold. The Bosch dual-channel ABS anti-lock braking system adds yet another level of safety and reliability, and topping it all off is the introduction of traction control for greater adherence on low-grip surfaces.
The Stop-Start system used by the Piaggio Medley 150 S i-get is named RISS (Regulator Inverter Start&Stop System) and is designed so that the engine automatically turns off within 1-5 seconds of stopping. A truly intelligent way to reduce fuel consumption.
MEDLEY S 150 SPECIFICATIONS
- Powerful 12.4 kw i-Get engine
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Piaggio MIA system (included)
- LED headlamp and light
- Large underseat storage for 2 helmets
- USB charging port
- LAMS approved
- 2-year warranty
- Length/Width – 2020mm / 705mm
- Seat height – 790mm
- Wheelbase – 1395mm
- Dry weight – 145kg
- Fuel capacity – 7 litres (includes 1.5 litre reserve)
- Frame – Single cradle tubular steel structure
with pressed steel reinforcements
- Bianco Luna (White)
- Giallo Sole (Yellow)
- Red Scarletto (Red)
- Nero Meteora (Matt Black)
- Bronze Opaco (Broze)
- Engine – Single cylinder 4-stroke i-get
- Engine capacity – 155 cc
- Max power – 12.4kw @ 8750rpm
- Max torque – 15Nm @ 6500rpm
- Bore & stroke – 58mm x 58.7mm
- Fuel system – EFI Start & Stop system
- Cooling – Liquid
- Clutch – Automatic centrifugal dry clutch
- Transmission – Automatic CVT
- Emission compliance – Euro 5
- Consumption (KM/L) – 41 km/l
Wheels & Brakes
- Front suspension Hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear suspension – Dual, double action hydraulic shock absorber
with adjustable spring preload to 5 positions
- Front brake – 260 mm Ø disc ABS
- Rear brake – 240 mm Ø disc ABS
- Front wheel/tyre Tubeless 100 / 80 – 16”
- Rear wheel/tyre – Tubeless 120 / 70 – 14”
Contact us today, we’ll be delighted to assist you in anyway we can!
Medley S 150
Medley S 150 engine is liquid-cooled, with 4-valve distribution & electronic injection. It delivers 12.4 kW respectively. This 150 will leave most new 200cc scooters in its wake.
Product Brand: Piaggio
Product Currency: AUD
Product Price: 7390
Price Valid Until: 2023-12-31
Product In-Stock: InStock