GTS 300 Super Tech HPE
Price $13,190 ride away – 12 months rego
Save $800 Now – Act fast while stocks last!
Book a test ride today!
Take your GTS 300 Super Tech on the road with grit and determination
The new Vespa GTS 300 HPE Super Tech represents the top and most powerful model ever seen on a Vespa. The GTS 300 Super Tech is the first large-bodied Vespa to adopt a fully digital instrument cluster with 4.3″ full colour TFT display. The instrument panel, as well as displaying all the classic information such as speed, total and partial mileage, ambient temperature, and fuel level, works as a display for the VESPA MIA smartphone connectivity system.
Aesthetically, Vespa GTS Super Tech is characterised by wheel rims that have a special matte black finish together with yellow details such as horn cover decorations, stickers and front shock spring serves as an original element that contrasts with the three available colours of Grigio Delicato (blue gray), Grigio Materia (gray) and Nero Vulcano (black).
The “on-board” technological level increases in the lighting system, thanks to the ultimate LED technology, both on the front round headlamp and rear ends, as well as in the LED daylights. The new 300 HPE, fruit of the latest Piaggio Group engine technology research aims at increasing performance and rideability, while simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and noise levels.
Connect with the road in every sense
Riding experience will be even more satisfying and fun to stay connected with the USB charging port inside under-saddle compartment and the VESPA MIA connectivity system. An exciting mix of handling and stability, also thanks to the generous section tyres fitted on 12 inch diameter wheel rims. The double-disc braking system (ABS) and the electronic traction control (ASR) which prevents wheelspin ensures prompt deceleration and safety, on different road conditions during your daily commute.
GTS 300 Super Tech Specifications
- 2-year warranty
- LAMS approved
- New HPE Supertech Engine
- 12% more power
- 18% more torque
- Full colour digital display
- Vespa MIA Smartphone Connectivity Dash
- Disc/ABS Front & Rear
- ASR Traction Control
- USB Charging Port
- Yellow painted front shock spring
- Seat height – 790 mm
- Length – 1,950 mm
- Width – 755 mm
- Wheelbase – 1,350 mm
- Fuel capacity – 8.5 (± 0.5) liter
- Nero Vulcano (Gloss Black)
- Grigio Delicato (Blue/Grey)
- Engine type – HPE single cylinder, 4 stroke, 4 valve
- Fuel distribution system – New Electronic Injection
- Displacement – 278 cc
- Bore & Stroke – 75 mm x 63 mm
- Max. Power – 17 kW / 23.8 hp @ 8,250 rpm
- Max. Torque – 26 Nm @ 5,250 rpm
- Cooling system – Liquid cooling
- Transmission – CVT with torque server
- Front suspension – Single-arm with coil spring and single shock absorber
- Rear suspension – Double hydraulic shock absorber with preload adjustable on 4 positions
- Front Wheel – Die-cast aluminum alloy 3.00×12” – Tubeless 120/70-12”
- Rear Wheel – Die-cast aluminum alloy 3.00×12” – Tubeless 130/70-12”
- Brake system – ABS 2 channels + ASR
- Front brake – Stainless steel disc, Ø 220 mm with hydraulic control – ABS
- Rear brake – Stainless steel disc, Ø 220 mm with hydraulic control – ABS
Contact us today, we’ll be delighted to assist you in anyway we can!
Medley S 150
Medley S 150 engine is liquid-cooled, with 4-valve distribution & electronic injection. It delivers 12.4 kW respectively. This 150 will leave most new 200cc scooters in its wake.
Product Brand: Piaggio
Product Currency: AUD
Product Price: 7390
Price Valid Until: 2023-12-31
Product In-Stock: InStock