The Style That Speaks Louder Than Any Word
Vespa Sprint S with TFT dashboard turns vision into motion, and trend into movement. It’s the cutting-edge scooter designed to elevate the style of its rider, to thrive under the spotlight, to savor the limelight and to become irresistible. The lavish Bronzo Antico steel body presents a precious futuristic theme to be admired daily, enhanced by the contrasting black finishing that adds more exclusivity to this upfront combination. Its complementary is a hyper sophisticated Nero Opaco with bronze finishing; a high note for those who appreciate the beauty of the modernity.
Exclusivity For A Dynamic Lifestyle
The TFT (Thin-Films Transistors) screen on top of the successful Vespa Sprint, is the icing on the cake for the 2021 Vespa range, bringing users the ultimate experience with enhanced connectivity to the smartphone with the VESPA MIA system. Moreover, The diamond-shaped saddle design adds a major touch of luxury to the bike, a fashion statement in motion.
Go For A Gritty Look
The Vespa Sprint S with TFT dashboard boasts a compact, lightweight, comfy and protective body, completely built in steel. Its youthful line is accented by a no-nonsense, gritty rectangular headlight and is finished in large 12″ wheels with spectacular aluminium alloy rims.
Sprint S 150 Specifications
- Warranty – 2-year warranty
- LAMS – LAMS approved
- Dry Weight – 112 kg
- Seat Height – 780 mm
- Wheelbase – 1334 mm
- Length – 1863 mm
- Width – 690 mm
- Fuel Consumption – 44 km/L approx
- Fuel Capacity – 7 Litres (+/- 0.5l)
- Bronzo Antico (bronze)
- Nero Opaco (matt black)
- Engine – Single-cylinder air-cooled, advanced EFI 4-stroke, 3 catalyzed Valves
- Max Power – 9.5 kW / 12.9 hp at 7750 rpm
- Max Torque – 12.8 Nm a 6500 rpm
- Starter – Electric
- Bore x Stroke – 58mm x 58.6mm
- Fuel – Electronic Injection
- Cooling – Forced Air
- Transmission – CVT continuously variable transmission with torque server
- Front Suspension – Single arm with helical spring and single double-acting hydraulic shock absorber
- Rear Suspension – Double-acting shock absorber, adjustable to four positions at preloading
- Front Tyre – Tubeless 110/70-12″
- Rear Tyre – Tubeless 120/70-12″
- Brake System – ABS 1 Channels
- Front Brakes – Hydraulically operated ø 200 mm ø stainless steel disc brake
- Rear Brakes – Mechanically operated ø 140 mm drum brake
Contact us today, we’ll be delighted to assist you in anyway we can!
Medley S 150
Medley S 150 engine is liquid-cooled, with 4-valve distribution & electronic injection. It delivers 12.4 kW respectively. This 150 will leave most new 200cc scooters in its wake.
Product Brand: Piaggio
Product Currency: AUD
Product Price: 7390
Price Valid Until: 2023-12-31
Product In-Stock: InStock