Become a modern-day legend
Paying homage to the glorious days of the original Vespa Sport “Sei Giorni”, built for the 1951 edition of the Sei Giorni Internazionale (6-Day International) in Varese, Italy, where the two-wheeled legend scooped 9 gold medals, this modern-day version fuses technology and a passion for travel with an authentic slice of Vespa sporting history.
No shortage of technology
No technology has been left unexplored when it comes to ensuring maximum comfort, with high-tech design behind the ergonomics, safety and a host of other details. Just some of these include the riding position, integrated safety system and USB port so your phone is always charged, meaning you can travel with peace of mind on long trips.
Embrace authentic style
The Vespa Sei Giorni 300 beautifully harnesses the classic sporting spirit of original Vespas, with features such as the lights placed on the front mudguard, handlebar with exposed metallic tube and elegant instrument panel with an analogue speedometer on a white background.
This is a limited edition model, and sells out fast! Act now to avoid disappointment.
Sei Giorni 300 GTV Specifications
- Warranty – 2-year warranty
- LAMS – LAMS approved
- Front suspension – Single-sided swingarm with coil spring and hydraulic control
- Rear suspension – Double hydraulic shock absorber with four-position spring pre-load adjustment
- Front Wheel – Tubeless 120/70 – 12”
- Rear Wheel – Tubeless 130/70 – 12″
- Brake system – ABS 2 channels
- Front brake – Hydraulically operated 220 mm stainless steel disc – ABS
- Rear brake – Hydraulically operated 220 mm stainless steel disc – ABS
- GREY TITANIO
- ENGINE – Piaggio HPE 4 stroke single-cylinder
- Fuel distribution system – Electronic injection
- Displacement – 278 cc
- Bore & Stroke – 75 mm x 63 mm
- Max. Power – 17 kW @ 8500 rpm – 17.5 kW @ 8250 rpm (China, Japan & Korea)
- Max. Torque – 25.5 Nm @ 5500 rpm – 26.0 Nm @ 5250 rpm (China, Japan & Korea)
- Cooling system – Liquid cooling
- Transmission – CVT with torque server
- Length – 1950 mm
- Width – 770 mm
- Wheelbase – 1,375 mm
- Fuel capacity – 8.5 (± 0.5 ) litres
Contact us today, we’ll be delighted to assist you in anyway we can!
Medley S 150
Medley S 150 engine is liquid-cooled, with 4-valve distribution & electronic injection. It delivers 12.4 kW respectively. This 150 will leave most new 200cc scooters in its wake.
Product Brand: Piaggio
Product Currency: AUD
Product Price: 7390
Price Valid Until: 2023-12-31
Product In-Stock: InStock