The Beverly S 400 sporty elegance is crowned by a special fairing and dual exhaust, while larger tyres and Piaggio MIA take the riding experience to another level with the 5.5 inch LCD screen in an impressive dash that incorporates Bluetooth connectivity with a rider’s smart phone, full-feature keyless system allows keyless starting and the power to open the fuel cap, pop the seat and lock the steering from the fob
The Beverly S 400 flaunts its sporty, gritty character, with its design lines and stylistic flourishes testament to its exuberant spirit. The fuel tank is located in the tunnel for greater power and agility, along with riding thrills more typically found in a motorcycle.
Matt graphite grey on the luggage rack, passenger foot pegs, central tunnel and wheel rims makes it clear that this is a scooter with attitude, as does the black dual-material double-stitched saddle.
The Beverly S comes in a choice of three colours, with the elegant matt Nero Tempesta (Black) and Argento Cometa (Silver) and the oh-so-charismatic of Aranco Sunset (Glossy Orange).
A new engine for greater performance than ever before
The new 400-cc High Performance Engine is more than a simple increase in cubic centimetres. Maximum power is 17% greater than the previous 350 cc version, while maximum torque increases by 30% for an engine that delivers over 35 horsepower and is Euro 5 compliant, giving the Beverly 400 the best power to weight ratio in the category.
Beverly S 400 Specifications
- Warranty – 2-year warranty
- LAMS – LAMS approved
- Length – 2,190 mm
- Width – 780 mm
- Wheelbase – 1,550 mm
- Fuel capacity – 12.5 litres
- Seat height – 800 mm
- Aranco Sunset (Glossy Orange)
- Argento Cometa (Silver)
- Nero Tempesta (Black)
- ENGINE – HPE 4 stroke, 4 valve
- Fuel distribution system – Electronic injection
- Displacement – 399 cc (400 cc)
- Bore & Stroke – 78 mm x 69 mm
- Max. Power – 26 kW / 35 hp @ 7,500 rpm
- Max. Torque – 37.7 Nm @ 5,500 rpm
- Cooling system – Liquid cooling
- Transmission – Automatic CVT with torque server
- Front suspension – Hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear suspension – Showa double acting helical spring shock absorbers preload adjustable 5 positions
- Front Wheel – Tubeless 120/70-16”
- Rear Wheel – Tubeless 150/70-14”
- SAFETY – ABS – ASR traction control
- Brake system – ABS 2 channels
- Front brake – Disc 300 mm with twin piston floating caliper – ABS
- Rear brake – Disc 240 mm with twin piston floating caliper – ABS
Contact us today, we’ll be delighted to assist you in anyway we can!