i-get 125 engine
Outstanding performance comes courtesy of the 11kW i-get 125 engine with Start & Stop RISS, for a super-smooth, exhilarating riding experience. (RISS can be switch off)
Unstoppable in the city and ready for adventure.
A joy to ride, Aprilia SR GT 125 Sport is designed to make any trip a thrill. Know-how in the frame field is fully exploited by Aprilia technicians in creating the chassis, a guarantee of precise dynamic behaviour. A double cradle frame in high-strength steel tubing is paired with brand-new long-travel suspension developed specifically for this model.
The front boasts a Showa fork with 33 mm stanchions and 122 mm of travel, 22% more than that of its closest competitor, while the rear features two double-acting Showa shock absorbers with coil spring and five-position adjustable pre-load, and travel equating to 102 mm, which is 7% more than the competition. This particular configuration, combined with specific suspension calibration, boosts control, comfort and safety, especially over uneven surfaces, but without impacting on the riding pleasure.
Aprilia SR GT is the first “urban adventure” scooter by Aprilia, designed to re-inject the fun into everyday riding in the city, but also over long distances and less travelled paths, thanks to equipment inspired by the enduro world that makes it the ideal companion in every situation.
All-terrain tyres mean this bike is up for any type of challenge. Whether navigating urban traffic or off-road tracks, with the SR GT adventure is around every corner.
SR GT 125 Sport Specifications
- 3-year warranty
- LAMS approved
- Sporty design
- Digital instrument panel
- EURO 5 emission standard
- Stop & Start system RISS (can be deactivated)
- Fully automatic transmission (CTV)
- Long travel suspension (Adapt to any kind of terrain)
- LED light for greater night visibility
- Large lockable under seat storage
- USB port fast charging
- Side & centre stands
- Fuel injected
- Liquid cooled engine
- Red Raceway
- Iridium Grey
- Street Gold
- Engine – Single-cylinder 4 stroke i-get with Start & Stop system
- Bore x Stroke – 52 mm x 58.7 mm
- Capacity – 125cc
- Max power – 11 kw @ 8,750 rpm
- Max torque – 12 Nm @ 6,500 rpm
- Valve timing system – Single overhead camshaft, 4 valve
- Cooling – Liquid
Wheels and Brakes
- Front brake – 260mm disc brake CBS
- Rear brake – 220mm disc brake CBS
- Front tyre & wheel – 110×80 14 inch
- Rear tyre & wheel – 130×70 13 inch
- Transmission – CVT fully automatic
- Front suspension – Hydraulic 33 mm telescopic fork (120 mm travel)
- Rear suspension – Double hydraulic shock absorber with adjustable preload (102 mm travel)
- Chassis – Double cradle, in high-resistance steel tubing
- Dimensions – 1920L x 765W
- Seat height – 799 mm
- Wheelbase – 1350mm
- Dry weight – 144 kg
- Fuel capacity – 9 litres
Contact us today, we’ll be delighted to assist you in anyway we can!